Welcome to my world!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blogspot. It is my sincerest desire that you find something that will inspire you, encourage you, challenge you or make you smile.

Thanks again for dropping in!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm Walking Into My Tomorrow


Walking Into My Tomorrow
(song)


I’m walking into my tomorrow
With my head held high.
I may glance back a time or two
Just to wave goodbye.

Bye to all the heartaches
And the things that caused me pain.
Walking away from all my sorrows
Leaving behind regrets.

I refuse to let them drag me down,
Like a ball and chain.
The grace of God has set me free
From  what I used to be.

Now I’m walking into my tomorrow
With my head held high,
I’m a born again believer
Given a brand new start.

Dark clouds are all behind me,
The future looks so bright,
As I walk into my tomorrow
With my head held high.


Rick J. Musick
11-1-2011
10:28 P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment