Welcome to my world!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blogspot. It is my sincerest desire that you find something that will inspire you, encourage you, challenge you or make you smile.

Thanks again for dropping in!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Call Him!


Jer 33:3  Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

This scripture brings with it both, hope and a promise. However, before the promise can be fulfilled, and before hope can be received, we must, 'Call unto Him!' God said, "If you call, I will answer." God will not ignore those that call upon Him. I do believe God has caller I.D. He knows who we are and He knows what
 we need. He is just waiting on a call! 
God's promise, "I will show you great and mighty things!" 
For those who call upon the Lord, the Lord brings to them revelation and understanding; miracles both of body and soul. Things that we never imagined would come to us. Blessings of health, blessings of prosperity, blessings of peace and contentment.  It is up to us to make the call. "Do you have His number?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment