Welcome to my world!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blogspot. It is my sincerest desire that you find something that will inspire you, encourage you, challenge you or make you smile.

Thanks again for dropping in!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

In the Sanctuary


In the Sanctuary

In the sanctuary of the ‘Great I Am’
I feel God’s holy presence.
I came to worship,
at the feet of the lamb.

Once a sinner so far away,
I could not see what good things
God had planned for me.

Once so deep in sin,
I was so lost
so empty within.
I had no idea new life could begin.

But then in the sanctuary,
of the Great I Am,
The hands of grace softly touched me,
Mercy led me gently to my knees.

Forgiven of my sins,
His Holy Spirit came in.
Now here I stand in the sanctuary,
of the, ‘Great I Am.'

Evg. Rick J. Musick
3-30-11

No comments:

Post a Comment