Welcome to my world!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blogspot. It is my sincerest desire that you find something that will inspire you, encourage you, challenge you or make you smile.

Thanks again for dropping in!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Under the Glory Spout!

Under the Glory Spout!


 

When you get under the glory spout,
where the Holy Ghost is being poured out,
their is no doubt....You're going to shout!
Lose all doubt!
Stop the pout!

This is what coming to church is all about!

You can brake out of chains!
Be healed of pains!
When you understand
we have heaven to gain!

So why just sit on a pew,
Like your full of cement?
If you need to, repent!

Coming to church is time well spent!

So you crawled in lame,
Pointing fingers of blame!
You are kidding me,
You’re going to go home the same?

You do what ever you choose,
But you are the one who is going to lose!

Jesus may come while you’re taking a snooze!

As for me?
Watch me get under the glory spout!
Watch me while I dance and shout!
That’s what coming to church is all about!

Why not meet me under the glory spout?



Evg. Rick J. Musick
3-29-11









 

No comments:

Post a Comment