Welcome to my world!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blogspot. It is my sincerest desire that you find something that will inspire you, encourage you, challenge you or make you smile.

Thanks again for dropping in!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Worship!

“My Worship!”


I am going to dance and shout,
may run all about!
going to show the enemy
what worship’s all about!

Does not matter,
How I feel!
High or low the enemy will know,
my worship is real!

Before the music starts,
Before they ever touch a guitar string!
Before the first drum beat,
I will be on my feet!

Hands raised,
mouth filled with praise!
For God’s grace has kept me,
through long weary days!

I am where I am,
because of the blood of the Lamb!
I exalt His name,
His glory proclaim!

The enemy will know,
my worship’s no game!
Jesus Christ saved me,
I will never be the same!

I am going to dance and shout,
may run all about!
going to show the enemy,
what worship’s all about!



Evg. Rick J. Musick
3-24-11

No comments:

Post a Comment