Welcome to my world!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blogspot. It is my sincerest desire that you find something that will inspire you, encourage you, challenge you or make you smile.

Thanks again for dropping in!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Life!


New Life!

Satan had taken his toll on my soul -
I was his salve under control,

Like a puppet on a string-
He ruled everything!

What will life bring?
I am so deep in sin, so empty within!

My whole life was like one big spin-
With no direction at all-

I broke the law-
The devil made every call!

Now here I stand-
In no mans land.

No dignity at all-
No one to blame,
---------------------
But then one day-
A preacher came!

Standing bold and brave
He shouted, “It’s not to late!”

“Listen to me-
You can be free!”

“Satan must not win-
Repent of your sins!”

Then he said with a grin-
“New life can begin!”

I fell on my knees-
And I cried, “Jesus please!”

“Forgive my sins-
Give me what I need the most!”

That was the night-
God filled me with the Holy Ghost!

I was baptized in Jesus name-
My life has never been the same!


Evg. Rick J. Musick
3-09-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment