Welcome to my world!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blogspot. It is my sincerest desire that you find something that will inspire you, encourage you, challenge you or make you smile.

Thanks again for dropping in!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Totally Free!

Torally Freed!


 

Bound with chains, living in tombs-
I cried through the night!
When men looked at me-
They saw a horrible sight!

They called me Legion-
I had many demons!

The devil’s to blame-
He is the reason!
I lost family and friends, my health, my wealth!

Filled with despair-
I cut, I clawed, I pulled out my hair!

This is not what I want to be-
Why doesn’t somebody help me?!

Then I saw Jesus step on the shore-
Like a ray of hope, like an open door!

I ran to Him, I fell at His feet-
My heart cried out, “my needs He will meet“!

He spoke beyond me-
And spoke to my soul!

With authority he said-
“Legion GO!”

The next thing I knew-
I was back on my feet!

Clothed and in my right mind!
I live in victory!

Here I am now-
Totally freed!

Evg. Rick J. Musick

3-21-11

No comments:

Post a Comment