Welcome to my world!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blogspot. It is my sincerest desire that you find something that will inspire you, encourage you, challenge you or make you smile.

Thanks again for dropping in!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jesus Came to My House One Day

Jesus Came to My House One Day (Evg. Rick J. Musick 3-17-11)




I had a dream the other night,
The dream gave me great insight.
It woke me up, I had to pray.

In the dream Jesus came to my house one day,
I was to ashamed to ask Him to stay.
The place was a mess- trash all around.

When Jesus walked in, it was the look on His face,
I felt ashamed - in total disgrace,
My house should be a holy place.

I know Jesus saw the books on the shelf,
I swallowed hard when He saw the movies too.
Why did I buy that magazine?

Jesus looked at me with sadness in His eyes,
He stared at me as if wondering why?
Why would I need such carnal, worldly things?

He walked towards the door,
I opened it fast!
Jesus was leaving my house at last.

Before He walked out,
He turned and said:
“None of those things will bring joy that last.”

“One more thing before I go,
You once knew me through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Now tell me, who do you love the most?”

I shut the door,
My knees hit the floor,
I cried, “Please Jesus come back through my door!”

I lifted my hands,
I worshiped the Lord,
I felt my spirit begin to soar!

I prayed through,
To victory anew,
I knew then what I must do.

I grabbed a trash can
then I began,
I refuse to live like a backslidden man!

I cleaned up my house that day,
Jesus knocked on my door,
I invited Him in this time, to stay!






No comments:

Post a Comment